Modular Training Program, especially designed for onboarding non-Dutch speaking General Managers, Board members and Senior management in the pharma, biotech and medtech industry.
Objectives: By providing a thorough overview of the Dutch healthcare system dynamics and how it is organized, this modular program will help you to see the ‘bigger picture’ and how things come together especially with regards to ‘cure’ and the pharma playfield.
Special attention will be given to:
- legal framework and regulations
- governmental healthcare policy
- health insurance system
- reimbursement systems
- most relevant players and institutions
- Introduction/context: aging, healthcare need, costs and spending
- Government and health policy
- The Dutch healthcare system (legal framework, dynamics, development)
- Free market processes in health and its dynamics
- Health insurance system- ‘Zorgverzekeringswet’ (legal, dynamics, development)
- Pricing & reimbursement
- Price controlling measures and mechanisms
By adding specific topics and modules we can customize the course to your needs. Please contact us to discuss the set up and topics in personal.
To give some impression of modules that we often provide to senior pharma management:
- The health insurance company (latest trends, dynamics, buying policies)
- Medical specialist care – hospitals (organization structures, stakeholders, costs and challenges)
- Shifting healthcare (from hospital to general care to self management), incl. e-health
- The GP – general care (incl. care groups and programs)
- Pharmacists & logistics
- International perspectives
- Pharma industry dynamics & economic rules
Program format & specifications:
- We offer this program as an intense and interactive one-on-one session; while covering the basic section, there will be ample time for questions and discussion.
- basic section approx. 3,5 hours
- each single module approx. 30 minutes
- English spoken
- Location: the one that works best for you – your office or the Axon Healthcare office (Amersfoort)
- Each participant will receive a syllabus (in English) containing printouts of the entire program (easy to make notes), and a certificate of participation as well.
- Moderation: the Axon senior consultants have a track record in the pharma industry, which enables them to bridge topics like governmental policies and laws to your daily practice.
- Costs: we can offer the core section for € 1.220,- (including travel, excl. taxes).
- Please contact us for discussing alternative set up and in-company group settings.